Fin International is an integrated, multidisciplinary creative agency based in Vauxhall, London.
Our focus is on the dynamic international investment industry and our clients are some of the largest brands in the world.
We want someone who can develop great work alongside our designers, strategists and account team.
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer to work across various client projects. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness and great visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
The ideal candidate would also have some experience in Front-end development and a good knowledge of wordpress.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour.
- Developing and conceptualizing comprehensive and responsive UI/UX design strategy for various clients.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through the wireframes, visual and graphic design strategy for various clients.
- Transform UX prototypes into beautiful UI.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Being comfortable with WordPress theme editing/development.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3-5 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Adobe Creative Suite, sketch (+invison/marvel or other prototyping tool)
- A team player who can also work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.