Studio Coordinator - Full Time
We are looking for an exceptional studio coordinator to take on the responsibility for the running of the studio and resources.
Reporting in to senior management you’ll drive the efficiency of our studio and be the glue that holds things together.
- Oversight and ownership of resource planning and scheduling, to pre-empt bottlenecks and ensure deadlines are met
- Ensuring briefs are dispatched to the appropriate studio resource
- Traffic management – prioritising tasks and reacting to changes as they are briefed in
- Management of some projects from briefing to completion
- Defining briefs and managing output (with the account team)
- Building a ‘black book’ of suppliers and partner relationships
- Nurturing freelance and other key supplier relationships
- Keeping project teams up to date on status and budgets
- Quality control – defining appropriate standards, with the account and creative teams, and doggedly upholding them
- Oversight of proofreading: ensuring accuracy of work before supply to clients
- Archive administration – archiving and backing up the backup, server file management
- Developing and refining the agency’s workflow and project management processes
- Sometimes imposing order onto abject chaos
- Exceptional multitasker: proactive, calm and organised and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dynamic, innovative and lateral thinking skills
- Change leader – motivated by operating in a changing, flexible environment.
- A confident, assertive and impartial personality
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, creative studio environment
- Mac & PC literate (some basic server management will ultimately form part of the role)
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
We at Fin are a friendly bunch who enjoy team lunches, music all day, and an organic fruit delivery every Tuesday. We might work in investment industry but this isn’t a corporate environment.
This is a genuine opportunity for someone for whom the quality bar is much higher than others and who wants to play a key role in an ambitious and growing boutique agency. If this sounds like you, get in touch!